From Peercoin Wiki
(Redirected from CoinStake transaction)
The CWallet::CreateCoinStake method code can be found in the wallet.cpp file (v0.4.0ppc).
Create coin stake transaction.
|keystore||const CKeyStore&||Reference to the wallet keystore|
|nBits||unsigned int||The current proof-of-stake target|
|txNew||CTransaction&||The coinstake tx|
|bool||true if the coinstake transaction was successfully generated, otherwise false|
- What is a stake in Peercoin?
- What is a coinstake transaction?
- How are coins selected? 
- What is nSearchInterval parameter and what is it used for? 
- What are nStakeSplitAge et nCombineThreshold variables and what are they used for? 
- nStakeSplitAge related thread on peercointalk: https://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=4144
- What is nMaxStakeSearchInterval variable and what is it used for? 
- What is the n variable and what is it used for? 
- What is the CheckStakeKernelHash function used for?
- The CheckStakeKernelHash function is described in detail here
- What is the transaction GetCoinAge method used for?
- The transaction GetCoinAge method is described in detail here
- What is the GetProofOfStakeReward function used for?
- The GetProofOfStakeReward function is described in detail here
- It looks like the constraints on the inputs are not enforced when a new block is received. Why?
- Question for SK. Related function: CheckProofOfStake function
- Why stake pubkey outpoints have to be converted to pubkeyhash like shown here?
Feel free to add your own questions in this FAQ
Related posts on peercointalk
- Re: CWallet::CreateCoinStake nCombineThreshold question by glv on April 18, 2015