From Peercoin Wiki
Revision as of 17:14, 23 June 2015 by River
The GetStakeModifierSelectionInterval function code can be found in the kernel.cpp file (v0.4.0ppc).
Get stake modifier selection interval (in seconds)
|int64||The stake modifier selection interval in seconds|
- Why is this stake modifier selection interval recalculated every time?
- Looks like it could be calculated once and for all for each network type. What do you think?
- What are the length of the stake modifier selection interval for mainnet and testnet networks?
- mainnet: 761920 seconds (8d19h38m40s), testnet: 42301 seconds (11h45mn01s)
- Which gives in number of PoS blocks: mainnet: ~1270 blocks, testnet: ~70 blocks
- What is the GetStakeModifierSelectionIntervalSection function used for?
- The GetStakeModifierSelectionIntervalSection function is described in detail here <TODO>
Feel free to add your own questions in this FAQ