From Peercoin Wiki
Revision as of 18:07, 26 April 2015 by River
- Read the Peercoin whitepaper.
- Download wallet software.
- Buy Peercoin from an exchange (see list of exchanges).
- Withdraw your coins from the exchange by sending them to an address generated by the wallet software. This will protect you in the event that the exchange closes its doors while your money is inside.
- Start minting with your Peercoin.
- Explore Peercoin history with a blockchain browser.
- Learn more on peercoin.net and in the FAQ.
- Visit the Peercointalk forum to discuss Peercoin.
- Get involved with projects on Peer4commit.